Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS is terminal emulation software that connects Windows users to applications on UNIX, Linux, and OpenVMS hosts. Built to safeguard data, boost user productivity, and simplify desktop management, Reflection easily meets all your host access needs.
"I recommend going with a supplier that knows what they are doing. From ease of integration to product support, Attachmate is tested—they are ‘doctors of technology’. Keep up the good work."
—Nick Bhogal, IT Project Manager
Reflection for UNIX and OpenVMS lets you:
- Support current operating environments, including Microsoft Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7, and Citrix XenApp.
- Automate routine tasks and integrate host applications with web or Windows desktop applications—all on the familiar VBA platform.
- Protect sensitive data in motion with TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Minimize the likelihood of spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks with secure authentication.
- Meet the stringent FIPS 140-2 security requirements.
- Protect host sessions with our Secure Shell client, Kerberos client, or SSL/TLS encryption.
- Simplify certificate use with Reflection Certificate Manager.
Version Comparison Chart
Running Windows 7 or Windows 8.1? Explore Reflection 2014.
Learn about our Windows 7-compatible products.
- 2553 Reflection 14.1 SP3: Fixes, Features, and File Download
- 2172 Securely Transferring Files using Reflection, EXTRA! or INFOConnect
- 1799 Programming Reflection with .NET
- 2380 Attachmate Products and Virtualization Platforms