Reflection for HP is terminal emulation software that connects Windows users to applications on HP e3000 and HP 9000 hosts. Built to safeguard data, boost user productivity, and simplify desktop management, Reflection easily meets all your host access needs.
"From time to time, we've investigated other options, but they've always turned out to be clearly inferior to Reflection."
Vice President of Systems
CANNEX Financial Exchanges
Reflection for HP lets you:
- Support current operating environments, including Microsoft Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7, and Citrix XenApp.
- Automate routine tasks and integrate host applications with web or Windows desktop applications—all on the familiar VBA platform.
- Protect sensitive data in motion with TLS 1.2 encryption.
- Minimize the likelihood of spoofing and man-in-the-middle attacks with secure authentication.
- Meet the stringent FIPS 140-2 security requirements.
- Protect host sessions with our Secure Shell client, Kerberos client, or SSL/TLS encryption.
- Simplify certificate use with Reflection Certificate Manager.
Version Comparison Chart
Learn about our Windows 7-compatible products.
- 2553 Reflection 14.1 SP3: Fixes, Features, and File Download
- 2172 Securely Transferring Files using Reflection, EXTRA! or INFOConnect
- 1799 Programming Reflection with .NET
- 2380 Attachmate Products and Virtualization Platforms